Macroscop version 3.2 allows to place cameras on Open Street Map and Google Maps
Macroscop, a developer of professional software for IP cameras, presents the novel features of its version 3.2 whose release is scheduled for the fall of 2020.
The Open Street Map и Google Maps (hereinafter GIS maps) have been integrated into the Macroscop version 3.2 for ULTRA and Enterprise. The new feature enhances the convenience of working with your system: due to showing the cameras directly on the map of a city or a street the operator can get hold of the situation faster and react accordingly.
Using the GIS maps in the client application of Macroscop, it is possible to do the following directly on a map:
- Quickly move between key system sites
- Watch video from different cameras simultaneously
- Monitor alarm events
- Control camera sensors (IO).
It is possible to select the most suitable view for each type of GIS maps.
The following is available for Open Street Map:
- OpenStreetMap (Standard graphical map)
- OpenCycleMap (Alternative graphical map)
- OpenCycleLandscapeMap (Alternative graphical map with landscape elements)
For Google Maps, the following is available:
- Standard graphical map
- Hybrid map (Satellite + roads).
Working with GIS maps will be available for the users of Macroscop ULTRA and Enterprise starting from version 3.2 that is scheduled for release in the fall of 2020.