The DGS-1250 Series Smart Managed Switches provide a cost-efficient and flexible solution for expanding any business network.
D-Link today launched the DGS-1250 Series Smart Managed Switches with 10G uplink ports, PoE output, high port density, multiple management interfaces, and advanced security features. All models include four built-in 10G SFP+ slots, providing high bandwidth connections.
Support for IEEE 802.3af/at and a higher PoE budget up to 370 watts allow the PoE models DGS-1250-28XMP and DGS-1250-52XMP to power more devices and be installed in remote locations. A variety of management features such as the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) and support for CLI* and SNMP that can work with D-Link D-View 7.0 or other NMS will allow for easy integration and management of the network. The series is also equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), as well as L3 lite Static Routing.
The DGS-1250 range of models include:
- DGS-1250-28X: 4*10GE SFP+, 24 GE
- DGS-1250-28XMP: 4*10GE SFP+, 24 PoE GE, 370 Watts
- DGS-1250-52X: 4*10GE SFP+, 48 GE
- DGS-1250-52XMP: 4*10GE SFP+, 48 PoE GE, 370 Watts
- Static Routing- network administrators can divide the network into VLANs, increasing network efficiency
- Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode- allows voice and video traffic to be automatically identified and prioritized over regular network traffic
- D-Link’s Innovative Safeguard Engine- helps protect switches against traffic flooding from malicious attacks
- Access Control List (ACL)- enhances network security and helps protect internal IT network
- IP-MAC-Port Binding- enhances user access control to prevent unauthorized access to network devices
- 802.1x Port-based Authentication- authenticates all users and devices accessing the network
The DGS-1250 series switches are currently available for purchase from D-Link resellers and distributors.
* Full management support will be available after the 2nd firmware release